Calling all Farmington residents who enjoy our parks, trails, waterways and open spaces…
Join the Town-Wide Clean UpSaturday, April 26th 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Enter a team and compete in the “Heaviest Haul” Competition
Winners will be recognized in four categories:
- Families & Individuals
- Civic Organizations
- School Groups, Youth Sports Teams and Scout Troops
- Only trash that is brought to official Clean-Up centers on Saturday, April 26th between 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. will be weighed and posted.
- The person delivering the trash must declare which group will be credited for the delivery.
- Trash may be collected from April 18th on but may not be weighed or counted prior to Clean-Up Day.
- Any single item weighing more than 25 lbs will be counted as 25 lbs.
THE DAY OF THE CLEAN-UP April 26th 8 a.m. -1 p.m.:
Register your group and pick up trash bags, gloves, and refreshments at any of the four official locations…
- Farmington Firehouse – 76 Main St. Farmington
- Farmington Main Library – 6 Monteith Dr. Farmington
- Tunxis Hose Firehouse –11 School St. Unionville
- Tunxis Mead Playing Fields- Farmington
Generously Sponsored By: The Town of Farmington Green Efforts Committee
Highland Park Market * Flatbread Pizza* Starbucks * Naples Pizza
With Contributions From: The Farmington Land Trust and Peachwave
For more information and suggestions call: 860-677-6094.