- 100% of our admission fees and raffle sales will benefit the .
- Door gift to the first 100 attendees who registers online. First come first served on event day.
Join us at our 'Celebrate Moms In Business' networking mixer! Make it a great night out to meet, network and connect with other "mompreneurs" and other working moms. Lots of great things planned for this special night.Shopping, food, product tasting, demos and raffle drawings.
Village Gate's Executive Chef will be preparing a buffet dinner for our attendees and participants. Dinner is $15 per person or $25 for two (buffet dinner includes entree, dessert and juices/coffee/tea. Please purchase dinner tickets by 3:00 pm on Wednesday May 9, 2012. Cash bar will be available for wine only).
Make this Friday night a night out with Mom . Let's celebrate her!
Friday, May 11, 2012
Village Gate of Farmington
88 Scott Swamp Rd. Farmington, CT
You will also be able to tour the Village Gate premises at this event.Visit this community here.
Looking to promote your business at our event? See our sponsorship opportunities below.
1. Table sponsorships - $75 includes:
- An invitation to a pre-event day teleconference 'Gel Session' (a brainstorming session) with Zef on "How to maximize your trade show experience" (30 minutes on May 7. Time: 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Table at the event (standard 8' banquet table)
- Ticket for 1 dinner (special price will be offered for an addiitonal dinner ticket)
- Logo visibility + link to website on Entrpreneurs that SOAR! eventpage and email campaigns
Note to table sponsors.
- Tables are limited. First come first served.
- Please submit your application for a table by midnight, Monday, May 7, 2012.
- Please contact Doug Igoe at firstname.lastname@example.org for table sponsorhips
2. Gold Sponsors - $35 includes
- 10 minutes scheduled 'Pitch/Demo Session' at event
- Logo visibility + link to website on Entepreneurs that SOAR! eventpage and email campaigns
3. Other Sponsors (including raffle sponsors) - need an idea of what you can sponsor? Please email our contact person below for a list of ideas and we will help you develop a great promotion for your business.
Gold and other sponsorhips dateline: May 7, 2012
Please contact Doug Igoe at email@example.com if you have any questions in regards to this event. We will be announcing more updates at the end of April.