It's hard to stay inside on a lovely day like Sunday was, even while eating out. And many retaurants have readied their patios and decks for outdoor dining.
's renovation gave them a beautiful patio under bright red umbrellas and is a great place to enjoy lunch outside. recently opened its outdoor space and the offers a view of the water. Where else is there to eat al fresco and what's your favorite?
If you need a refresher about what's available in town, take a look through the Farmington Patch Directory of restaurants. Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so chime in and check back to find out where the best outdoor eateries are!