The Hartford Business Journal will celebrate the achievements of eight accomplished business women at its 11th Annual Women in Business awards luncheon on Thursday, May 1st from 11:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. at the CT Convention Center in Hartford, Conn. This year’s honorees represent a variety of senior level executives, entrepreneurs and CEO's from the Greater Hartford area.
This year’s Women in Business honorees are:
- Christine Andrews, Owner, Andrews Benefits
- Dr. Shelley D. Best, President and CEO, The Conference of Churches (TCC)
- Deborah Laviero, Vice President of Organizational Development, OFI
- Patricia McKeon, Sister, Mercy Housing and Shelter Corporation
- Erin O’Neil-Baker, Principal/Senior Partner, Hartford Legal Group
- Carolyn Stanworth, President and CEO, BL Companies
- Marisol Vazquez, Consumer Banking/SVP; Consumer Market Manager-Northern Connecticut Market, Bank of America
- Nancy Wyman, Lieutenant Governor, State of Connecticut
“The contributions that this year’s honorees have made to their companies and their communities are simply outstanding,” Gail Lebert, publisher of the Hartford Business Journal, said. “We are thrilled to recognize their achievements and look forward to a great event.”
Admission to Women in Business is $75 per person. To register online or for more information, visit http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/event/women.
The Presenting Sponsor for Women in Business 2014 is Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Event sponsors include ACT Group, Robinson & Cole LLP, WDRC-AM 1360 and 102.9 DRC-FM. Event partners include CT Convention Center, Panera Bread, Rider Productions, R2 Graphics, Keep in Touch, J. Fiereck Photography, The Perfect Promotion, and Co-Communications, Marketing & Public Relations.
About Hartford Business Journal
Hartford Business Journal is the only audited weekly, subscription-based business publication in Connecticut. Whether it’s market trends, the latest merger news or an update on state government, this award-winning weekly is the “must read” for area business leaders. Hartford Business Journal has a total readership of 25,000 affluent and educated business decision makers in the 61 towns that make up Metro Hartford. For more information, please visit www.hartfordbusiness.com or call 860.236.9998.