The Business Summit
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
15 Farm Springs Road, Farmington
7:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Don’t miss out on this Great Business Event!
Featuring Keynote Speaker Anne S. Evans, District
Director of the U.S. Department of Commerce
International Trade Administration
Learn More About:
~Financing - Challenges / Opportunities in the Current Climate
~Connecting Small / Midsize / Large Firms
~Challenges of Growing Your Business
~And Much More!
- Peter Lent, asst. exec. director, CT DECD Office of Business Development
- Richard V. Kretz, CPA, partner, Cohn & Reznick
- Thomas Gugliotti, Esq., partner, Updike Kelly & Spellacy
- Andreas Kapetanopoulos, SVP, Farmington Bank
- Brien J. Robertson, director, CT Procurement Technical Assistance Program
- Peter Diclimente, owner, Beacon Electric
- Lori Acomb, procurement director, UConn Health Center
- Sharon Norfleet-Reynolds, commodity management specialist, United Technologies Corp.
- Tom York, principal, Goman+York Property Advisors
- John Glascock, director, UConn School of Real Estate and Urban Development
- Courtney Hendricson, director, Farmington Economic Development
- David B. Rosenthal, CPA, chairman, BlumShapiro
Prices to Attend
Sponsorship Opportunities &
Gold ~ $5,000 ~Breakfast and lunch for eight; introduction of keynote speaker; double-sized vendor area with banner space; company name on printed material
Silver ~ $2,500 ~ Breakfast and lunch for four; one vendor area with banner space; company name on printed material
Bronze ~ $1,000 ~ Breakfast and lunch for two; one vendor area with banner space; company name in program
Exhibitors ~ $250 ~ One vendor space
(deadline for exhibitor registration is January 11)
For more information contact the Farmington Chamber at (860) 676-8490 or marketing@FarmingtonChamber.com
Prices to Attend
Business Booth Space and Sponsorship available. For more information contact the
Farmington Chamber at (860) 676-8490 or marketing@FarmingtonChamber.com
To register, click on LINK Below.