Arrests made June 29, 2014 by Farmington Police:
- Xiu Chen, 54, of 96 Farmington Ave., New Britain. Charges: simple trespass and sixth-degree larceny in connection with the theft of mulch and buckets from New England Harvest on Route 6. Bond: written promise to appear in court. Court date: July 9.
- Corey V. Blank, 25, of 55 McGrath Dr., Middletown. Charges: driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in proper lane. Bond: $1,500. Court date: July 9.
- Stacey Miranti-Anderson, 38, 14 Oakland Ave., Farmington. Charge: criminal violation of a protective order in connection with a verbal argument with a male friend in violation of a standing order of protection. Bond: $1,000. Court date: June 30.
- Robert E. Rodgers, 49, of 82 Forest St., Unionville. Charges: second-degree breach of peace and risk of injury to a minor in connection with a domestic disturbance. Bond: $5,000. Court date: June 30.
- Julianne Jones, 36, of 82 Forest St., Unionville. Charge: second-degree breach of peace in connection with a domestic disturbance. Bond: $1,500. Court date: June 30.