Vacations and getaways are wonderful, but for most weekends out of the year, we're all here in town and we find plenty to do right in our own backyard.
But when you lack the funds, the time or simply want to show friends why the town is great what do you do?
Farmington has some wonderful museums, trails and places to spend a fun afternoon. Tell us your ideas.
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.