Old Stone Schoolhouse
Drag box to select area
Owned and operated by the Farmington Historical Society, the Old Stone Schoolhouse is a single-room schoolhouse attended by students between the years 1790 and 1872. It was later used as a community center and chapel until 1956. The building is open for tours on Sundays during July and August, and it holds the annual Scarecrow Contest and Fall Festival every fall.
Red Oak Hill Rd & Copper Mine Rd, Farmington, CT 06032
- Hours: Hours vary by season and event schedule; call or visit the website for more information.
- Website: http://www.farmingtonhistoricalsociety-ct.org/schoolhouse.html